Gilmore Doculink's print production facilities, equipment and capabilities are state of the art and unmatched in the industry in either technology or capacity. Gilmore Doculink can readily handle any and all of an organization's print requirements.
While other companies are scaling back, Gilmore Doculink has made significant investments in next-generation technologies. Our print production facility is designed on an overcapacity model. We can operate at a scale to match the cyclical ups and downs of business activities and communications. When peak times hit, we can handle the job, no matter how large.
Our digital and offset print infrastructure includes large and small format digital printers and a number of colour offset presses including a ten-colour press.
Here's an overview of our industry-leading print facility and capabilities:
- Support both offset and digital processe;
- Massive cut sheet and roll-fed digital print capacity for both monochrome and colour applications;
- A selection of production systems are MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) enabled;
- Able to image onto a variety of materials from paper to Mylar or vellum;
- 600 dpi or greater digital printing using toner-based output for superior resolution and quality;
- 24/7 print production operations;
- A world-class secure, temperature and humidity controlled warehouse; and
- Sophisticated inventory control management using scanner and barcodes.
Gilmore Doculink offers one single and robust, supply chain for all an organization's print requirements.
Find out MORE about Gilmore Doculink's Print services.