Data Driven Communications (DDC) can help ensure that your customer communication is welcomed as a value-add service, rather than rejected as an annoyance. It converts the efforts made in data acquisition, data management, list segmentation, and targeting analysis, into an effective communications campaign. The campaign is targeted, reaching the right customer, at the right time with the right medium and a relevant message.
The data driven targeting function from Gilmore Doculink provides the ability to:
- Select a specific segment of your data based on any number of profile criteria to receive a communication;
- Create a message to be sent to the selected segment, including personalized fields from their profiles. For example it could include a specifically tailored direct mail piece, new product announcement, or invitation to a trade show event. This can be made even more effective through the use of personal email or SMS;
- Choose a method of communication, from traditional mail, through to email or SMS, or a combination of all of these solutions; and
- Microsite campaigns with personal data can offer incentives for completion of online surveys conducted on current customers or qualified prospects to ensure accuracy of contact information and to extract more in-depth profile information. Through further profiling and segmenting a customer database, this information can be used effectively for future targeted marketing campaigns.
DDC is also one of the key functions of Relationship Marketing. Some other key assets are data capture, segmentation & analysis, profile driven targeting and communication tools. Each of these features has an important role to play in providing you with a powerful business marketing tool.
The DDC approach provides our clients with the ability to:
- Analyze your data by any number of profile combinations. For example you may be interested to compare the response rates of a campaign by geographic regions or even compare it historically to previous campaigns. Alternatively, you may be interested to know how many people in your data list have a common interest in a new product offer.
- Segment your data by various profile combinations and then target your offer to the specific segment using relevant, timely marketing messages. This enables you to better understand the preferences of particular portions of your customer base so that you can better target offers to them. Additionally, this valuable customer feedback information may provide a future targeting strategy for marketing activity.
- Generate all-encompassing summaries of the marketing campaigns. Reports can show key results such as response rates, click through percentages, refresh tracking of customer profiles, survey results, lead gathering summaries.
Consultation and support at both the sales and corporate levels has made Gilmore Doculink a communications leader in a diverse set market sectors. The proof of this is with our list of clients and the results we consistently achieve.
Find out MORE about Gilmore Doculink’s Data Driven Communications.