Lettershop & Mailing
Direct mail and marketing programs, no matter how well conceived and produced, are only effective when executed flawlessly. A sub-par letter shop and mailing house can be a real weak link in a marketing supply chain.
At Gilmore Doculink, our lettershop and mailing service is built on quality and flexibility. We support a wide variety of mail services, from relationship marketing to more transactional, invoice and statement-type mailings. Our competitive advantage is our multiple advanced technologies to give Gilmore Doculink the capacity and flexibility to handle any mailing, any size, any time. Our control and manufacturing systems accommodate both large and small runs, scheduled or unscheduled.
What makes Gilmore Doculink’s Lettershop & Mailing service superior?
- A state of the art, high-capacity letter shop with multiple systems including Jetvision, 2D and OMR readers;
- Fully auditable and closed-loop, data-driven processes fully account for all individual packages – from the point of receiving data to actual mail delivery;
- Small to large automated insertion abilities as well as full-service manual insertion;
- Sophisticated automated matching systems can link together multiple packages for direct mail – giving maximum flexibility at maximum cost-effectiveness;
- A top-tier mailer and beta test site for Canada Post and fully integrated with the United States Postal Service with drops daily via Syracuse, New York; and
- Full software and process support for all variations of Canada Post and USPS postal incentives to save organizations time and money.
Whatever the need, Gilmore Doculink has the capacity, technology and expertise to ensure marketing mailings are packaged and sent out the door as expected – no weak link, no hiccups, and no surprises.
Find out MORE about Gilmore Doculink’s Lettershop & Mailing Service.